To ensure that we satisfy our customers to a high level and earn social significance, Shintoa Corporation has not only established a management philosophy but also put in place a Code of Conduct to be observed by officers and employees. We maintain high corporate ethics and conduct business activities in a transparent and fair manner.
Goals of our Business Activities
- To develop new businesses that utilize the function of being useful
- To promote businesses that contribute to healthy daily lives as well as the preservation and enhancement of the environment
- To augment our earning power through earnings structure reform
- To establish internal control and compliance systems
- To strengthen risk management
- To improve efficient use of funds
Officer and Employee Code of Conduct
As they perform their duties, the officers and employees of Shintoa Corporation will operate under the company’s management philosophy and the goals of its business activities, observe laws and regulations, international agreements and internal regulations, and take responsible action consistent with social norms.
In keeping with the basic stance, the following ten items have been established as the basic principles of conduct, with detailed provisions governing each item set forth separately.1. Observe laws and regulations.